She is so cute! It is so nice to hear all of you so happy too and loving exploring the new area! Congrats Azure. PS I loved your comment about reliving any day and it would be your wedding day. Georg and I think that as well and love to reflect what a perfect day that was and how wonderful all have been since!
WOW! Thanks for sharing that video--it's amazing how quickly she's growing up! We're heading down to Houston next month to visit mission peoples, so we'll be experiencing some of that lovely humidity I'm sure you've got lots of right now. Fun times! Take care!
Yea! That's sooo exciting to see her walk, and that she's now one. Happy Birthday Azure! It's crazy how time flies and how it moves like a turtle. Right now it's definitely moving like a turtle. I hope you guys have another wonderful year with your small family.
8 comments:
WOW! She is walking so well. She looks like she is a pro. Has it turned you life upside down or does that happen when they crawl?
You will have to be quick on your toes now.She looks like shes ready to run!
Oh, all the things she'll be able to do now! :)
She is so cute! It is so nice to hear all of you so happy too and loving exploring the new area! Congrats Azure. PS I loved your comment about reliving any day and it would be your wedding day. Georg and I think that as well and love to reflect what a perfect day that was and how wonderful all have been since!
my little azure isnt so little anymore! I'm so proud of her though
WOW! Thanks for sharing that video--it's amazing how quickly she's growing up! We're heading down to Houston next month to visit mission peoples, so we'll be experiencing some of that lovely humidity I'm sure you've got lots of right now. Fun times! Take care!
Happy Birthday Azure! How exciting that she is walking! It's so fun to watch her develop. I am glad you are enjoying Georgia
Yea! That's sooo exciting to see her walk, and that she's now one. Happy Birthday Azure! It's crazy how time flies and how it moves like a turtle. Right now it's definitely moving like a turtle. I hope you guys have another wonderful year with your small family.
Post a Comment