We finally came home from the hospital tonight and Azure is loving being a big sister and showing him around the house and explaining how life works :) There is a sweet peace in our home to finally have Vince with us and we feel blessed to now have a family of 4.
Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Welcome Home Vince
The official birth story will have to wait as it's incredibly long. I successfully had a VBAC! Vincenzo Charles Jensen was born on Wed. February 3 at 9:24pm. He weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. He has dark brown hair and is absolutely adorable.

We finally came home from the hospital tonight and Azure is loving being a big sister and showing him around the house and explaining how life works :) There is a sweet peace in our home to finally have Vince with us and we feel blessed to now have a family of 4.
We finally came home from the hospital tonight and Azure is loving being a big sister and showing him around the house and explaining how life works :) There is a sweet peace in our home to finally have Vince with us and we feel blessed to now have a family of 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your little family!
Yeah to being home! Congratulations! (He and Julian have the same birthday... which is also the day I was baptized, too, 20 years ago now.)
I'm so proud of you sister! You have a beautiful baby boy. I can not wait to meet him!
congrats! Can't wait to hear more updates!
fun to see a picture of him congratulations
Congratulations! I was really hoping that you weren't going to have to have a c-section. I will try to wait patiently for the labor story!
I'm so happy for you! (Josh is too!) I'm glad you're both home and doing well. Can't wait to hear the whole long story!
So happy for your family!
YEa! I've been checking your blog hoping you were not still pregnant. How great that you got your VBAC! Congratulations to you and Charlie from both Jared and me.
Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear that you had a successful VBAC! Keeps me hopeful. :)
Congrats on the new addition! We're especially glad you're all home and healthy.
Hooray! I'm so glad you were able to have a VBAC. And I think it's great that he has dark hair, since he's named after an Italian.
He looks adorable. :)
I'm excited to see your show tonight--I just happen to be in Utah, so I think I can find BYU-TV.
Hooray! I've been checking faithfully to hear how things went. I can't wait for the whole story!
Yea! Can't wait to see your show tonight and learn a little about the "other Vince" while you're enjoying your little one at home.
Yay! Congratulations! He is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it. Hope you are doing well and catching a few hours of sleep.
Congratulations!!! Vince is a beautiful, healthy-looking boy (my girls were both so scrawny since they were early!). I'm so glad it all worked out for you to have a VBAC--an answer to your prayers, I'm sure!
Congratulations! He is beautiful.
Congratulations!! Welcome to the exciting world of boys!!
Post a Comment