Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday Steps

I know this is horrible but, I'm not really sure when Azure took her first step. I think she might have as early as 8 or 9 months but, I wasn't sure it really "counted" since it wasn't a full step and b/c maybe she fell right after so I didn't really keep track of that.

I do know that she took a full step that would probably count, before we moved and that was when she was 10.5 months. The most I had seen her take was 2 before she would fall or voluntarily drop to her knees b/c she realized that mode of transportation was a lot quicker.

On her birthday she took about 4 steps and then today about 5 or 6! So, we can fully count this! I wouldn't quite say she is walking though, she's still quicker on those knees.
Daddy made a fort for Azure's birthday and they had SO much fun playing in it all day.
Then we took a break to have our new friends over for some strawberry shortcut cake.

Yummy!

9 comments:

lori said...

Love these birthday posts! And this looks like a perfect 1 year old celebration...from the fort to the yummy cake!!

Happy Birthday Azure!

Martha said...

Happy birthday Azure! I'm glad you're enjoying Georgia. And about the guy you saw in Tucano's--I remembered him in Charly but would have never remembered him in the Testaments. Way to go!

Sarah said...

What cute pics of little Azure throughout her first year. I hope you guys are enjoying Georgia!

Just Me said...

That looks like fun and I want a piece of that cake! It sounds delicious. I hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

Strawberry Shortcake! That sounds like a cup I remember seeing! Charles, was that your idea?! haha. Happy Birthday little Azure! Pray so hard that we could afford to come out to Georgia with y'all this Christmas!

TaMara said...

Looks like y'all had a fun day on her big ONE! Love the "VWR" fort!

. said...

mmmmmm...yummy cake! Looks like the party was a success! Happy Bday Azure. I loved watching Azure take some steps in the video you posted. I bet she will be running in no time. :)

kyle and ila johnson said...

looks like a great party hope that you are doing well

Wendy said...

Charles looks like such a cute and involved dad! Azure is as cute as ever--I can't believe she's a year old already. Happy Birthday Azure!!