And also chasing birds with mommy
We love the Spanish moss hanging from all the trees.
Last weekend was free admission to all state parks so we took advantage by going to two forts. The first one was Ft. Morris. This was a fort during the American Revolution so the women there were wearing Colonial attire.
There are also TONS of squirrels here and since our "backyard" is wooded we can see lots jumping from branch to branch from our living room. Azure squeals and waves her arms fanatically whenever she sees them. We'll have to get some pics soon but, they are quick little critters!




5 comments:
is that a palm tree in the last picture? I couldn't see it in a bigger frame. Well, I'm sure down South they have palm trees too!
Yep, totally a palm tree. Another reason to love the south. I know at least Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina have palm trees; maybe some others too?
texas has 'em too! I'm glad you are having so much fun!! I love the colonial era.
Hi Deanna!
This is Ashley (we emailed a few times). Glad to hear you made it to Georgia and happy to see you are enjoying it so far! Love the pictures - certainly brings back some memories. Hope all continues to go well - please feel free to email if you have any questions! Good luck! :)
georgia looks like a nice place. Hopefully i can visit soon
Post a Comment