Apparently we were gone so long that Azure didn't even recognize us the night we got back! Sad! But, the next morning she finally came around and "forgave" us for leaving her and having so much fun in Hawaii w/o her. But, she had lots of fun too with my side of the family.
It was so good to see friends in CA while we were down. We got to see Adri and Greg and their 2 darling boys who Azure of course loved playing with.
We also had a pre 1st Bday bash for Azure since we were with family.

B/c of her love of kitties, we did a Hello Kitty theme.
Then we got to see even more family, Charles' Aunt Karlene.




8 comments:
Happy early birthday Azure!! I'm sure your family had a lot of fun keeping Azure for so long. Only Deanna would get together with best friends from elementary school. Maybe not ONLY Deanna, but it doesn't surprise me. I'm glad you had fun in Cali before heading out East and down South!!
I completely understand with Azure "ignoring you". Ezra ignored us for about a day when we came back from our week-long vacation. He was incredibly attached to his grandma and grandpa, which is a good thing, but it made me sad that he didn't remember me. Like you said, though, after a day Ezra forgave us and we became his best friends again. I don't know if Azure is doing this, but when we got back, he was super clingy (afraid we were going to leave again.) He would pound on the bathroom door if I was going potty, and he just would not tolerate me being out of his sight.
I love those pictures of Azure and the ocean! She will love the water just like her momma!!!
ps is that angela in these pictures?
Love the birthday pics! How fun!
no pics of aunt ta ta and cubby =(
Are your pretty earrings from Hawaii?
Anne, yes that is Angela.
Ruth, yep those earrings are from Hawaii, my new favorite pair :)
Hey- I just checked your blog. What a cute picture of Azure, Grant and Lance. Georgia seems fun already. I am excited for you and a new start!
Post a Comment