Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Day 9: Tuesday, Laie
Tuesday morning we headed to Charles' aunt and uncle's beach house right in between the Laie temple and BYU Hawaii. First we stopped at the Temple's Visitor's Center and saw our good friend Stephanie who is serving her mission there from our old singles ward, the ward that Charles and I met in. She was very surprised to see us!
Then we headed to the temple.
Then we chilled at the beach house. This is the back yard:
AMAZING! Staying here was probably our most favorite part of the whole trip.
Soaking in the sun
Charlie snorkeling.
If you've ever been to Hawaii you might remember a place called Snorkel Bob's where they rent out snorkels and other sea gear. This next video is inspired by that place.
Posing in the back yard :)
We also went sea kayaking which was really fun and a great workout. Then we made dinner and ate yummy fish and chilled with the fam, fun times.
Deanna, I loved hearing that staying in Laie was your favorite part of the trip. To me, there's no place better than Laie! :) But maybe I'm just biased since Laie's my hometown.
Oh, so lovely! We actually have a picture almost exactly like the one of your feet and the shoreline from when we went to the Bahamas--i think it's a great image to convey indolent relaxation in paradise. :)
3 comments:
Deanna, I loved hearing that staying in Laie was your favorite part of the trip. To me, there's no place better than Laie! :) But maybe I'm just biased since Laie's my hometown.
just looking at these pictures makes me feel like I am on vacation. What an absolutely beautiful place.
Oh, so lovely! We actually have a picture almost exactly like the one of your feet and the shoreline from when we went to the Bahamas--i think it's a great image to convey indolent relaxation in paradise. :)
Post a Comment