Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Famous by association

The day before we left Provo we went to Tucano's for a goodbye lunch with all of Charles' co-workers. As the hostess seated us I looked across from me and lo and behold, who did I see?Excitedly I turned to Charles and told him who it was. Then I turned to some others seated by me to tell them and no one knew who he was except Charles. I was surprised because he is in pretty much every church film! So, naturally I asked him for a picture with me and my baby :)

Do YOU know who this is?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun; I am so glad. And a happy birthday to Azure this Saturday! BTW, I know who he is.

Martha said...

I recognize his face but can't say where from. And I don't think I would have picked him out at a restaurant. Wait, I think I remember one movie he's in. He's in LDS culture films, not actual Church films, right?

Deanna said...

Martha,
He's actually in lots of real church films. He's the rebelious son in the Testaments, he plays Wilford Woodruff in one of the Doctrine and Covenants movies and others that I can't think of now. But, I do believe he's in LDS culture films too though I'm not for sure b/c I don't watch those! He's in the movie Charly, which is pretty good. Oh, here's a list of movies he's in from IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0393700/

Just Me said...

I could care less about him...let's talk more about Tucano's!!!!

Line said...

I recognize him from Charly! That's so cool you saw him.

Mamie said...

Wow. I had no idea who he was- even after reading the comments and realizing, and even though we watched The Testaments every other week at the MTC . No clue. Did they darken his skin for that role? Cuz until just now I thought that guy was not white...

. said...

woah! didn't recognize him! you have a good eye!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

I agree with everyone's comment, I had no clue who he was, although he did look familiar. You have a good eye. And yes I agree with the comment I could care less about him and more about the Tucanos. I'm going to Utah in August and am definitely going to Tucanos.