Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Help!

I am currently researching convertible carseats and would like to know which ones you'd recommend. I'm leaning more towards one that will go from rear-facing to a booster seat so basically from birth to around 80 lbs. Any recommendations?

4 comments:

Kassi said...

That is what my mother in law got us--the one that can also be an infant seat. It can be rear faceing or front faceing and goes to like 65 or 80 lbs. She did all the research and said that Britax was the best brand. She said it is a little more expensive. However, it is suppose to be the safest. That is my two cents.

Stefani M. said...

I'm a Graco gal. Haley used a convertible from birth--the ComfortSport ~$80, and now uses a CarGo booster ~$90 (got too tall for ComfortSport).
I don't know why but I've never liked the 0-100 lbs ones. I really like the look and feel of the Gracos. They just seem more comfortable than other seats, to me at least. When Julian grows out of his SafeSeat, I'll move him to the CarGo (sold the ComfortSport), and Haley will get a TurboBooster.

Mamie said...

I'm also a Graco fan. We did lots of research and learned that it was among the safest as well. If you're into top safety picks, check out consumer reports. That's what really helped us narrow things down.

Deanna said...

Thanks girls for your suggestions. I finally bought one today!