Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 10 &11: Wed & Thurs- Surfing, PCC

Our last full day in Hawaii was a blast. We woke up early to go surfing and Uncle Clark so kindly mentored us on what to do. "You take your car to work, I'll take my board." Surfwax America by Weezer was in my head the whole time I was surfing :)
Later that day we went to the PCC and visited the Polynesian villages, had a luau and saw a fantastic show.


Thursday morning we again woke up early (I don't think we actually ever slept in, that's mostly b/c the time is so early anyway then what we were used to) to watch the sunrise. When we got to the beach the sand was covered with thousands of CRABS, no joke! It actually looked pretty scary at first b/c they look like huge spiders. We couldn't really get a good picture to do it justice and show just how many there were.


Sunrise at Laie Point

Then we flew back to my parents house to pick up the cub. We missed her like crazy!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thanks for posting all those pictures so I can vicariously enjoy Hawaii. You don't think Charles's uncle would mind if I stayed with him when I visit Hawaii, do you? Amazing! Good luck with the Georgia heat. Hopefully you have a/c--it's our saving grace here in Hong Kong.