Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Georgia!

We were so blessed to see so much family this last month and so blessed to stay with Charles' cousin out on Tybee Island especially because we were homeless.
Eating breakfast with daddy
Sweet piggy car
Azure's first pool experience with her 2nd cousin in her new bathing suit (thanks Aunt Teri). She loved the pool.

And she loved the ocean even more, especially the waves. I'm so glad she'll grow up by a beach at least for a few years to further develop that love (just like mommy).

"Helping" unpack the book case.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Kate has that exact swimming suit. :) I'm excited to made it to GA! Sorry we never got together before you left. I hope you have a great time there though.

Jamie said...

I'm glad you guys are getting all settled in! Looks like you had fun on your Hawaii trip and it's good to see you're having fun in Georgia too. Things are going good with us. Josh was just offered a position at BYU-Broadcasting for the next 5 years writing a TV series---amazing! Life is good. :)

Tara said...

Small world ... Lily has the same cherry swimsuit, too. My sister just gave it to her. Azure looks darling in it!

Aunt Tally said...

my precious little baby. i miss her so much

georgandlaurasuhren said...

It is so dreamy seeing all of your Hawaii pictures. Georg and I are hoping to get there soon. Sounds like Georgia is absolutely beautiful. I am so glad you are enjoying it. We are loving Minnesota too! Thanks for your comment!