Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 6 & 7: Sat and Sun, Honolulu

We arrived in Honolulu on Friday night and Charles' parents picked us up from the airport and brought us leis, so sweet. We had a unique experience on Oahu since Charles has so much family there. We didn't feel quite so much like tourists. We stayed 4 nights at Grandpa Leavitt's house.Saturday we woke up early to go snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. I had never been snorkeling before and it took me awhile to get used to the idea that I could breathe under water. We saw lots of cool fishies. Too bad we didn't have an underwater camera...
We spent most of Saturday and Sunday looking at amazing sights, which in Hawaii is not hard at all.
Sunset at Waikiki

2 comments:

Just Me said...

You put the scenery to shame. You look so pretty in the pictures.

lori said...

Love these updates...makes me feel like I'm on vaccation! Glad you made it safely to the east! Hope the settling process is going well!