Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Update

So... I really thought Vince would be here by the 27th but, apparently I was wrong. I know, shocking huh?

We're just trying to be patient. If I reach 42 wks then I will have to have another C-section so your prayers are very much appreciated that he will come soon on his own.

Charles and I will update our statuses on Facebook with news and then put some pics up on here as soon as we can.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

We are thinking about you. Can't wait to hear about and see Baby Vince.

Maren B said...

Good luck! I hope everything works out for you to have a natural birth. We'll pray for you guys!

Ruth said...

Good to know what's happening so I can pray more specifically. :)

Jamie said...

We've been praying for you every day! Hang in there!

Stefani M. said...

Wow, that's awesome that you get to go to 42 weeks. My midwife practice with Haley would only allow 1 week and since the week after her due date was Independence Day, they were looking at only a few days over my due date to induce (thank goodness she came 2 days early!) I don't know what my current midwife practice is... 1 week is usually standard.
And you've really tried everything to induce labor? Walking? Castor oil? Sex? Chocolate (I always had contractions after eating chocolate with Julian)? Nipple stimulation? Sweeping membranes? Spicy/greasy foods? Etc.? Have you tried sleeping upright? I always think that had something to do with my cervix ripening earlier due to an extra 8 hours of pressure from the baby's head on it. LOL

. said...

he's one over-ripe little beebee!

Blake and Laura said...

Can't wait to hear the news...hopefully sooner than later for your sake.

Line said...

Our prayers are definitely with you! Best wishes for a healthy and safe delivery of baby Vince!