We intended to post this on New Years Day as tradition, however we are just finally getting to it 2 weeks later.
Here's our report for 2009:
States visited: 25
Children potty-trained: 0.8 (still wearing pull-ups in public & diapers to bed)
Automobile collisions: 0
Chia pets planted: 1
Okra pods harvested: 1
Gallons of milk produced: 0
$ saved using coupons: $568
Flights boarded: 5
Times vomited: 24
Books read: 26

*FYI We don't subscribe to LDS Living. It was given to us for free.




4 comments:
I was so sad when you didn't post this close to Christmas. So needless to say I was super excited to see that you did it again!
What about the amount of cheese consumed?! That one is my favorite.
Gallons of milk produced!!! Ha! Ha! That totally caught me off guard and made me laugh out loud! :)
Comment about number of times vomited: i realize that for many people 24 in a year would sound like a lot. But remembering last pregnancy, I'm thinking: Wow, that's fabulous!
Post a Comment