Our good friends the Garners invited us out on their boat since Friday was the first day that the cold spell lifted here in Savannah. It was so nice to be on the boat! I think I would like Savannah so much more if we had a boat. This really is a unique city with so many rivers and waterways. It was the first time that we had explored them. Hopefully we can go again sometime soon.

Wind blown hair

Azure and Isabella had SO MUCH fun poking their heads out of here and saying, "windy, windy, windy", over and over again. They are so cute! I'm glad she has friends that she can have so much fun with.
The most exciting part of our boat ride....

seeing dolphins so close up! They were so playful and liked chasing the boat.






Since we've taken out baby Vince's car seat Azure has enjoyed playing in it. I can't believe she used to fit in this thing!
7 comments:
That is the absolute coolest thing I have ever seen--the dolphins!!!!!! I would like to go with you sometime. When you do go again I hope you get to see dolphins again! Little Azure looks absolutely precious in that picture where she was saying "windy"!
I love the picture of Azure in the carseat. I look at my girls all the time and wonder how they got so big when it seems just yesterday they were tiny babies.
The other day I saw a picture of baby Azure from one of our freshman get-togethers. Hard to believe the changes, even just from pictures.
Jealous! I would love to have seen dolphins! Azure is all grown up and is such a cutie :)
How fun that you got to see dolphins. i bet Azure had a great time on the boat. She looks so big in that car seat!
Too bad that boat ride didn't put you into labor! :) How fun though! And I love the wind-blown hair do...
I'm glad you got the package! Good luck (if it hasn't happened yet)!
Post a Comment