But, we are loving our little Vincenzo. Of course I'm biased but, I think he's the cutest baby boy ever!








Azure is learning to nurse and burp her babies too.
Behold, my little ones:
I also wanted to thank all of you who prayed for us. I was very close to having another C-section b/c my labor was so long. My Dr. got caught up in a surgery for a few hours and by the time she came back I was finally dilated enough. I attribute that to YOUR prayers. Thank you!




10 comments:
oh my goodness. He is so cute. He looks pretty big too. You guys have such a cute family. I can not wait to meet my nephew!
Beautiful photos! And super cute kids too!
What a cutie. Love the pictures of him with Azure. I'm still waiting for the full story, though. :) But I'm glad everything worked out. If you plan on having another one, things SHOULD go smoother and faster. What? You mean, in all your sleep deprivation you can't imagine going through all that again, right now?!? LOL
These pictures are so precious! Vince is adorable and I love Azure's nursing picture! :)
What cuties your kids are! Vince looks so adorable and cuddly!
I am so glad everything worked out for you to avoid another c-section! What a miracle!
Wow, he DOES look big! And he looks like Azure. VERY CUTE!
Congratulations, Deanna! He is a handsome little guy. I can't wait to hear the details of your labor. I am about 3 weeks away from mine and getting scared;)
Vince is so cute! It's fun to see Azure and Vince together.
Deanna, these are priceless pictures! Vince is absolutely adorable!!! I hope your doing well, feeling well and recovering well. Thinking of you and hoping your enjoying every minute of him and your little family. :)
He is beautiful! Congrats to you guys!
Post a Comment