My episode airs tonight! If you don't have BYU TV you can watch it online up to 2 weeks after tonight's showing. It airs at 8pm MST. http://www.byu.tv/
You'll learn a little bit about Vince's namesake. I haven't seen the whole episode yet so hopefully it's good. Let me know what you think!




9 comments:
Awesome!
We had so much fun watching you on TV tonight. I made my parents watch it, too.
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!
fun stuff
I talked to your Nana right after it was over. She's very very proud of you and so am I, you looked beautiful on every shot. I was lucky to be able to watch it on my computer at work.
DEE! I just spent 3 hours watching your show (the streaming on byu tv was awful...I think there were tons of people trying to watch your episode!) I had to do laundry in between "buffering times." But it was worth it! What an amazing and beautiful story. I didn't realize you have such a rich and interesting history - the still, Mafia, your poor Nana thrown out the window to save her life, seriously you can't make this stuff up. It is truly amazing. You looked beautiful in every shot. What a fun adventure for you. I loved seeing your special "D" expressions that only a former roomate would recognize. I loved it! Baby Vince has such a great namesake! And congrats on your VBAC. I know you wanted it SO BAD and I'm glad you could experience the Vag. I'm sure you are pretty sore, I'm sure, but it's also pretty cool to think you pushed out your little guy with all your hard work. Okay. enough of my blabbering! :)
That was so cool! I loved the story and I agree with the other comments--you looked beautiful and did such a great job! I especially loved the shot where you were getting your hair teased! ;) So awesome! How on earth did she get your hair to do that anyway?!!! This documentary is going to be such a neat keepsake.
We watched the program last night, it was totally awesome! What a great opportunity to learn about your family history. I like that Charles has a knack for finding headstones.
I am so bummed that I didn't have the chance to see it :(
Post a Comment