Was she said when you told her NO, that he was there to stay... FOREVER... so she might as well get used to it? Poor kid. Something that I've learned as a mom of more than one, is that sometimes you have to work to cultivate the friendship between the siblings... it doesn't always come naturally (maybe it's easier with same sex siblings?). Though, Azure's was a totally appropriate 2-year-old response to losing the limelight. LOL
Hello Deanna! I finally got to watch your Generations Project show tonight! You did such an amazing job. I can't believe how well-spoken you were and how well you handled the TV pressure. You looked beautiful too. It was fun to learn a little more about your family! (I'd love to try the pasta dish sometime, but maybe I could request a serving without sardines...)
HA!! That's hilarious! And I know I'm late in saying congratulations on that handsome little addition! But he really is darling and I've enjoyed all the beautiful pictures of him!
Hope you're all well! Newborn days are so hard and wonderful!
Hello Deanna! It's been a few months since we've checked your blog. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby. He looks adorable! We really enjoy all the cute sayings from Azure. We wish we could have seen your Generations Project show. We don't get BYU TV here. We wish you all the best.
7 comments:
HA! Ha! Ohhh, that's just too funny! Makes you wonder what's going on inside her cute, little head! :)
Was she said when you told her NO, that he was there to stay... FOREVER... so she might as well get used to it? Poor kid.
Something that I've learned as a mom of more than one, is that sometimes you have to work to cultivate the friendship between the siblings... it doesn't always come naturally (maybe it's easier with same sex siblings?). Though, Azure's was a totally appropriate 2-year-old response to losing the limelight. LOL
Hello Deanna! I finally got to watch your Generations Project show tonight! You did such an amazing job. I can't believe how well-spoken you were and how well you handled the TV pressure. You looked beautiful too. It was fun to learn a little more about your family! (I'd love to try the pasta dish sometime, but maybe I could request a serving without sardines...)
HA!! That's hilarious! And I know I'm late in saying congratulations on that handsome little addition! But he really is darling and I've enjoyed all the beautiful pictures of him!
Hope you're all well! Newborn days are so hard and wonderful!
Oh man, I guess you can say, "Yes. But he won't be done for a long time!" I hope the new adjustments go well. What a sweetie Vince is.
Lol kids say the funniest things! I wonder if Spencer will say something like that when his baby brother comes. :)
Hello Deanna! It's been a few months since we've checked your blog. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby. He looks adorable! We really enjoy all the cute sayings from Azure. We wish we could have seen your Generations Project show. We don't get BYU TV here. We wish you all the best.
Post a Comment