Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the winner is...

Charles was asked to be a judge for a science fair in the Spanish Fork school district because of his expertise in microbiology. I'm sure because of this event Azure will now be the winner of every science fair that she enters, unless of course they refuse Charles' judging skills due to nepotism.

At which point we will change Azure's last name :)

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I'm sure Azure will be winning those science fairs even without her daddy as the judge. Good thing she won't be in the same grade as either of my boys otherwise, you know...she'd have to take second.

Lizzie said...

Science fairs...boy do i not miss doing projects for those. Maybe judging is more fun, though.

Aunt Tally said...

wow, how do u score that? I bet charles is feeling mighty important