If there's one thing I've learned about babies, it's that they are smaller than we are. And they move around and grab things and have no concept of monetary value, fragility, or susceptibility to the enzymes in drool. If there is one thing I've learned about Azure, it's that she is a baby. "The motility factor" as we call it has created new challenges for us that demand our ingenuity and creativity to prevent the inevitable end product of our humble home left in the hands of a babe-a smoldering heap. Azure is pictured above enjoying "basket time," a preventative measure that benefits both parties.




6 comments:
basket time - perfect! =)
Now that's an idea! I think it might be a little late to try it out on James--he's so used to being free to go everywhere that a basket over his head would probably just make him frustrated. :) But i'll keep that trick in mind for future infants....
She's so adorable!! She is just getting so big. I can't believe it. Last time we saw her she was so little.
Crawling babies do make for new challenges. I'm not so sure what we are going to do with the next one now that we'll have stairs this go around. You'll have to give me some pointers on how you managed keeping Azure away from yours!
Have I commented already? I thought I needed to do it again. First, I still can't tell who is typing these blogs. I thought it was Deanna again and then I saw Charles' name and was like WHAT? Also, upon checking back to see if there was anything new I wanted to also comment that the picture that is posted is a very very cute picture of Azure. She looks absolutely precious in it. Deanna looks good to, but this is Adventures with Azure not Doings with Deanna. (yeah I thesaurused adventure) Was that really flippant of me? If so, I didn't mean to be uncouth. There I go being funny again. Do I really not have anything better to do right now? Okay I do, so now I am done!
Charles definitely uses bigger words than I do, at least when he's writing, so if you see a fancy/big word you can immediately assume it's Charles. Oh and I may now start a new blog of my own entitled Doings with Deanna thanks to your inspiration :)
Post a Comment