Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Husband Tag

Lizzie tagged me and in honor of Valentine's Day next week I thought this would be fun. Though I realized this isn't really a husband tag, it's more of a relationship tag.

What is his name? Charles Stewart
How long have you been married? 2 years in May
How long did you date? 10 months before we were married
How old is he? 26 and me too. Yay for Festival of Lanterns!
Who eats more? He usually does but since I've been nursing sometimes I do :)
Who is taller? He is 6'0 and I'm pretty much 5'5
Who sings better? I like to sing more than he does (in public that is) but he has an amazing voice and can sing harmonies WAY better than I can. I just sing the melody.
Who does the laundry? We actually each did our own laundry up until we moved mostly b/c our washer was so small (a half) so we couldn't actually do our laundry together, plus we had separate closets each equipped with our own hampers so it just worked out that way. Now that we have a full washer I usually do it with Charles' help.
Who does the dishes? We both are pretty good about loading and unloading the dishwasher together. Charles always washes the big pots for me b/c I hate to and then I dry.
Who pays the bills? We both did when I was working (for money) but now that I have no income everything is withdrawn from his account now.
Who mows the lawn? We have yet to have a lawn and might not until we graduate from Pharmacy Sch at which point he probably will.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me on weeknights. Charles is a great cook though. We both enjoy cooking and trying different things. We frequently watch the Food Network together to get our inspirations. His new thing is making granola, which tastes fabulous. Maybe he'll share his secret recipe on the blog one of these days.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly me when we drive my car, which we almost always do since the carseat base is in there. He of course drives his car when we drive it since it's stick, which I can't drive.
Whose parents do you see the most? Since Azure was born we've been pretty good at seeing them both somewhat frequently.
Who proposed? He did and it was one of the most memorable days of my life!
Who has more siblings? He has 3 brothers. I have 1 sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? One of my favorite things about our marriage is that both of us do. We work together as a team to decide everything. Charles is very good at "giving me wings to fly" as President Hinckley described it. I can't find the citation for that on lds.org Does anyone know what talk that was?

And with all tags, you must tag so I tag: Julie and Martha.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

So i'd like to hear the story of him proposing! It's really a nice thing, i have to admit, to have a relationship where a lot of teamwork happens, so good for you guys!