So, I've obviously checked your blog multiple times and I haven't even commented yet! Silly me! I'm so glad that Azure makes feeding time so much fun and so easy. I can't wait to meet her!!! And tell Charles that I'm glad she wasn't in her Bumbo seat otherwise I would say he was stepping a little too far away from that counter there.
9 comments:
That video is hilarious! It's fun to see her personality come out more. :)
what a SPAZ!!!! Is she this energetic all the time? Seriously, you guys must be so happy to have such a comedian in the family.
u guys should send this to america's funniest home videos! u could win $10000. ha ha. she is super cute. i love it
I know, she is a spaz! Yes, she is pretty much always this energetic. With Charles as her dad I'm sure she will be one of the many family comedians!
I love the video! So cute and funny!!!
I love the sounds! She's so cute!
Boy, she loves her baby food. (Haley was never that excited about eating baby food.) Gotta love how into it she is!
HA! What a cutie!
So, I've obviously checked your blog multiple times and I haven't even commented yet! Silly me! I'm so glad that Azure makes feeding time so much fun and so easy. I can't wait to meet her!!! And tell Charles that I'm glad she wasn't in her Bumbo seat otherwise I would say he was stepping a little too far away from that counter there.
Post a Comment