Azure has reached SO many milestones these last 2 weeks! She can finally sit on her own without the support of her hands (though she does prefer to lean) and she has made more improvements from the army crawl to the regular crawl. But this news just in.....
Earlier this week I felt something sharp on her bottom gums but couldn't see if it was a tooth but today we got a closer look and, indeed it is a TOOTH! A cute little tooth just barely poking out! I never thought I'd get so sentimental about a tooth, how silly huh? But, I feel like our little Azure is growing up now, almost ready to pack up a lunch box and head off to school!

"These are the moments" that I am so grateful to live, to have an eternal family, an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter and to discover a tooth while having Sunday dinner!




4 comments:
She is so adorable. I can't wait until I see her teeth, (i know she'll have more by then) in person
you have so many wonderful milestones.each one will make you reliaze how very special a daughter makes your life so precious! :)
Teeth shmeeth...you can post everyday or you will post everyday? That is the real importance of the post! Very exciting though that she is getting all growed up. My baby has teeth too...acording to the website I read they should have developed under the gums by now. And Whoa Nelly! on packing up her lunch box and sending her off to school. I remember crying about Zach heading off to college when he was that age. Keep 'em babies for as long as we can. Sooner or later we'll be sending them to their rooms for talking back and "forgetting" to let them come out!
ah, it WAS a tooth!! Yay!
Post a Comment