At church on Sunday I saw a baby a little younger than Azure holding herself up on the back of a pew. I hadn't given Azure any opportunities to do something like that so was unsure if she could or not so I tried it out and she didn't disappoint me:
Shortly after this newfound freedom she felt upon standing, she actually did pull herself up to a stand! We may have an early walker on our hands!

This little snuggle bear likes clean laundry! She's our bundle of joy!
My new favorite pic :)

And more pics from Zack's 2nd Birthday Party, thanks to Jonathan who took these.




3 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe it's been 8 months.
She is getting mighty big. It's amazing the things our children know or can do without us even being aware. Zach still surprises me with some of the things he knows that I didn't realize ever registered. I'm sure Azure has other tricks up her sleeve too. All the pictures are adorable. Now, for the real importance...what is the web address for Doings with Deanna?
i miss her so much. I cant wait until easter!
Post a Comment