Lately Azure has been a little ham and smiling profusely everytime we pull out the camera, which of course I love. It's a lot better than her blank, wide-eyed stare she has consistently done prior to this stage. If you look closely in some of these pics you can see her 2 little pearly whites.And here she is pulling herself up to a stand! I won't be surprised if she starts walking at 8 months! This child is EXTREMELY active and would run if she could. Good thing we're entering her into a 5K in 2 weeks.




3 comments:
Dee!!!
What a cutie! I love Azure's squinty "I know I am cute" eyes. Love your blog.
So fun! That's great she's pulling to standing. I bet she will be walking before her first birthday! Where do you think she gets the love of the camera from? Her mom or her dad? I know who I think!
ok, i officially have the cutest niece is the ENTIRE world. She is so cute. I cant wait to ply with her. I'm so happy that she is pulling herself up; how exciting
Post a Comment