I am on a roll with posting everday but don't get too used to it, we'll stick to an average of 2x a week! Here are some videos I've been meaning to post... does anyone know how to put clips of multiple videos into one? That's what I've been trying to do. I'm sure it will be difficult to explain in a comment but maybe I'll understand :)
Oh and I've forgotten yet another 7 month milestone: self-feeding! She loves the little cereal puffs and little chunks of banannas and even bread!




6 comments:
I don't even know how to put a video on my blog. And as you can tell, I'm not sure I remember how to put pictures up anymore either. I followed up to your comment btw. Hopefully it wasn't too "revealing." (Pun intended!!) Let's see how many comments I can use quotes on, shall we?!?
I use OneTrueMedia.com for videos; they let you upload multiple clips to make a montage. She is so close to crawling! It's so cute. :)
She is getting so big. You need to come have lunch w/Charles at work more often so we can see you both. Isn't it fun (and a little sad) to watch her independence blossom? Also, LOVE the tribute to the Festival of Lanterns! Bonnie and I always ask about it!
she is so close. how exciting! so u tried the puffs?
deanna! i cant believe azure is "crawling" already!! i saw your post over on my sisters website hollywoodflakes and HAD to say hello and your blog is so fun! if you want help with posting videos, im sure you can drop sarah a note and she can assist you. cheers!
Post a Comment