Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Teeth!

Azure now has 2 teeth! Both on the bottom. She has already bitten me a few times, now things will never be the same. Unfortunately we can't get any pics of her teeth as of yet.

Azure has been thoroughly enjoying bath time lately and splashing the water in her tub vigorously, leaving the bathroom floor quite wet.
And yes, Charles has grown a beard now that he is no longer a BYU student and I love it! I think he is the most attractive man that has ever walked the earth :)

4 comments:

Nick and Miriam said...

I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for opening your home to all of us today! I really felt bad about how grouchy Alli was compared to her usual self, but embarassment is not something to wallow in when it comes to motherhood, or we'd wallow like pigs, eh? You're wonderful! I loved seeing you today!

Just Me said...

So, you really like that beard, eh? (had to do it too!!) Tyler looks so dirty when he doesn't shave for any extended amount of time. Luckily he does it for work. Yea for teeth. Just bite her back when she bites you. I'm kidding of course. That must be very painful, but your little girl is growing up as you know. Enjoy the excitement that teeth have to bring!! I'm sure you never realized how excited a tooth could make you.

Lizzie said...

Ooh, biting....not a favorite. James is starting to do it more now...it may soon be time for weaning. :)

Aunt Tally said...

see, i knew she would learn to love bath time