Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Always know when I update this blog

Remember a few months back when I thought Google Reader would automatically update my blog even though it was private? Remember how I was wrong?

I have been a tad bit upset that my readership has waned since going private almost 2 years ago. My brilliant cousin-in-law Sarah had this great idea long ago to make a public blog that you can link to your private blog and get updates automatically. So, I am finally doing just that myself.

Add azuremarie2.blogspot.com to your reader and you won't have to manually check my blog anymore. Hurray!

3 comments:

kyle and ila johnson said...

We still read your guys log and enjoy it too!

Michelle said...

You need to explain to me how to do this!

Becky Moss said...

What a great idea, I just may copy it when I get around to it ;)