Today after church, she said, "Cinderella and President Monson can come to my birthday."
She loves Curious George, so I've decided to make this cake.
I've never made any fancy cake like this before so, wish me luck and give me some cake decorating tips if you have any.Also, follow up on my last post- I enjoyed teaching the Primary kids, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" today with all the fun hand motions. We'll be singing it in Sacrament next Sunday for Father's Day. However, my heart ached quite a bit when I saw the Young Women getting out of class. I wondered how their lesson went, what experiences were shared, and what the Spirit testified to them. This is proving to be more difficult than I thought :(




4 comments:
Cinderella and President Monson - what a perfect party =) And I want to come too - to see your cake! Darling!
Hope you enjoy the new calling as much as the old (I'm sure you were beloved by those YW!!)!
Deanna,
I'm sad we won't be there for the party! I'm glad that I'll get to read about it here. I'm glad you're enjoying Primary. They're lucky to have you in there. Miss you!
Our primary kids also sang that and it was cute. I'm actually the assistant primary chorister, which is really nice, because half the time I'll go to Sunday and R.S. Also, I just wanted to let you know--the picture of Emmy on her birthday was at my parents' house. I wish that were our new kitchen!! (You said you like the lights.) Maybe someday we'll get there... Oh, and happy birthday Azure!
Cute cake! And that's way too funny...Cinderella and President Monson. You're doing a great job teaching her :)
Post a Comment