Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Audio Assaults

When Azure was just shy of 2 months old, we attended a Matisyahu concert.
Vince is within 1-2 degrees of freedom of 2 months, so we took him to a free concert at Forsyth Park. G Love and Special Sauce were the headliners and failed to keep things as sanitary as Matisyahu had previously in West Valley City many moons ago. Thus, we departed.

Now we must decide what concert child #3 (at some far future date) should attend in their infancy. Please cast your vote.

Charles

5 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

Lady Gaga! lol

Line said...

Jack Johnson!

Ruth said...

Vince sure looks happy. How nice that he can't understand them and can just enjoy being there.

Bonnie said...

I vote for MC Hammer. You can't go wrong there.

Sarah said...

Happy late anniversary. Has it been that long? I am so glad Vince is a good baby... congrats. And can I just say I LOVE Azure's adorable locks of hair. CaUTe!