Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blueberry Picking

Last Saturday we braved the heat again and went blueberry picking. I think next time we'll try to go early in the morning or early evening. We picked 8 lbs. Charles is responsible for picking about 6.5 lbs, while Azure and I contributed the rest :)
We ate most of them just plain and in cereal. Last night I made my first blueberry cobbler. Tomorrow I think I'll use the rest for blueberry pancakes or muffins.
Yum!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That sounds so fun and yummy!!!

apriddis said...

We took Lucy to pick blueberries last week. I have never really been a fan of blueberries, but after reading your post I was motivated to try fresh blueberries...my life will never be the same! :)

Also, your post about Charles is 100% the same for Nate and me. Even down to the part about only ordering water and an occasional root beer with pizza...totally cracked me up.