This past week has been a blur, crazy, but a blur. We all came down with a stomach virus. Charles got it first, and then Azure and then 2 days later of me commenting, "Hmm.. I wonder why I haven't gotten sick yet?" I caught it. Unlike pregnancy, throwing up actually does make you feel better when you have the flu. But, I still really don't like throwing up. I will reset my personal vomit clock to read: 2 days vomit-free.
I have been trying to figure out digital scrapbooking since I started the blog but apparently haven't had too much motivation to actually do it...yet. So, in the meantime here is our new facelift for the blog thanks to Julie. Julie is awesome, she is the one who inspired me to start blogging in the first place. I love you Julie!
Yesterday marked my 6 year anniversary of entering the MTC (Missionary Training Center) to go on my mission to Bolivia. I can't believe that was 6 years ago already. Thank you to both Julie and Anne who came to see me off, that meant so much to me. I wish I had a scanner to post some cute pics of the three of us. Imagine them here:
In the midst of Azure's illness she sprouted yet another tooth! Her top right one. Congrats Cubby on having 2.5 teeth. (It's still just barely poking through).
So, after a crazy week I am soo looking forward to General Conference this weekend. It is such a blessing to "sit" at the prophet and apostles feet and hear their inspiring words of counsel. I also look forward to sustaining President Thomas S. Monson as our new prophet!




5 comments:
Amen! I can't wait for conference either. And hope y'all are feeling better.
I am so sorry you were/are sick! It's no fun when everyone gets the bug. Hope you are feeling better. I, too, enjoy GC, and it's great that we can watch it on TV!
Time keeps going by so quickly. I can't believe it was 6 years ago. I could imagine the pictures where you inserted them. I still picture us in the BDA parking lot. And I remember what both of us wore! Glad you are beginning to feel better. Sorry you were sick. For me, as much as I fought throwing up at the beginning of my pregnancy, I still knew I'd feel better once I did it. But I have no room to talk with you about any of that!
I'm so sorry you've all been sick!!! Blah!! Hope you were able to enjoy conference anyway. Congrats to Azure on the new tooth!
In the south "coke" is not coke. Coke is sprite, pepsi, diet coke, etc. Also everyone will call you mame so don't get too offended. I'm so excited for you guys. I miss the south! Maybe I can convince Brock to visit sometime.
Post a Comment