Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Things to see: Taihitian Noni Gardens

If you are in or around the Provo area, you need to see the Tahitian Noni Gardens. They are beautiful and FREE and closer than the Thanksgiving Point Gardens (but, yes quite smaller). An additional perk is they have a yummy cafe and here is a coupon for a free meal. You'll definitely want to take advantage of this. It's not everyday you can get a free meal, usually it's buy one, get one half off, but this is buy one, get one FREE (and you don't have to buy drinks). We went last night and had an enjoyable time eating and then looking around the gardens.

Now, you know that I REALLY, REALLY love springtime flowers!

Oh and they played FUN island tunes in the cafe which made me VERY excited for Hawaii, 3.5 weeks :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

we are so going next time we make it to Provo-- which isn't very often.

Deanna said...

The actual real direct link to the coupon didn't work so now it is at the bottom right of the page, enjoy :)

Just Me said...

I never thought I would be able to read Taihitian Noni and yummy in the same post. I'm glad you guys had fun! It looks like a great adventure to take Azure on!! I can't wait to hear all about Haiwaii. My in-laws are there right now. They loved the dancing at the cultural center. The trip would be worth it just to see that for me!

Deanna said...

Julie,
I know, I thought about writing something like, don't worry we didn't drink any noni juice. Ok, well, now I wrote it!

Aunt Tally said...

did u take a delicious shot of noni juice?

. said...

The gardens look so pretty. There are so many fun things in Provo that I miss: Provo River Trail, CAFE RIO, and of course Thanksgiving Pt. Hopefully we can see the Noni gardens someday!

adriandgreg said...

I am finally giving a comment...can you believe it? I guess having my own blog makes me understand how fun it is to hear from people. I didn't know you were going to Hawaii- How fun! I love your blog! I love to hear about your cute family. Azure is beautiful like you.

Unknown said...

How pretty! I didn't even know these existed! I'll have to take the kids sometime, they look so fun.