Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is Azure

Dear Mommy,
Thank you for getting up with me at 2am when I'm sick and can't fall back asleep. Thank you for changing my diapers and scrubbing stains out of my pants when I have a blow-out. Thank you for reading me stories everyday. Thank you for nursing me and for making me yummy food in the blender. Thank you for singing Kindermusik songs with me. Thank you for teaching me sign language, Spanish and English. Thank you for giving me a bath every night and letting me splash all over the floor. Thank you for kissing me 50 times a day. Thank you for letting me make a mess with my toys all over the living room floor.
Oh, and thank you mommy for choosing such a good daddy for me!

Love your daugther,
Azure Marie

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh Azure, you are so kind. Thank you for the sweet note. I will continue to do all of it for years to come b/c I love you!

Sarah said...

You are so thoughtful, Azure! And that is one of the cutest pics of you I have ever seen.

Just Me said...

Wow! Azure is very advanced. Props to whoever her mom is for teaching her how to write in full sentences at this age!
I think it's always wonderful to cherish the sweet moments and remember them...you have a lot to look forward to as she gets older!!

Layla said...

What a cute little note! What I don't understand is how someone as tiny as you can make such a HUGE mess!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Very cute note, and that picture of Azure is very cute, I can't believe how big she is getting and how fast little ones grow. Thank you for your suggestion for my back problems.

. said...

Dear Azure, I want you to teach me how to write thank you notes. It would make my mommy very happy. Love, Ezra