This past weekend Azure has stood on her own without holding on to anything, which of course is a precursor to walking. She continues to say tick-um almost daily. One exciting addition to her vocabulary is Jesus! After pointing to a picture of Jesus hanging on our wall and saying His name, she repeats me, not very clearly, but she really does say it. She always smiles to see Him :) It is amazing how close to the spirit children are. I believe that she really does recognize Him.
On Saturday she cut her fourth tooth, her top left one. I will still say she has 3.5 teeth though since it is barely poking out.
Azure LOVES kitties. She gets SO excited to see them and squeals with delight.
Story-time with daddy
Laughing with mommy
Everyday there are more blossoms :)
Julie, do you know where this last pic is?
I'm soo happy that Savannah has beautiful springs, just like Provo :)




8 comments:
yay for 10 month olds! She looks so much older, she'll be walking in no time. I love that she says tickum and Jesus. When Ezra first said Jesus, it sounded like "Chi Chi." It was so cute.
First of all my kid will be 4 when yours is 1. What does that make me an old lady?!?! It does freak me out to think that my child will be starting kindergarten next year! And I believe I can see the Elms in that last picture. "Livin' at the Elms." So my guess is that it is on 700 North. Those trees are all so pretty.
Good job Julie! It's acutally right in front of BDA :)
What adorable pictures!!! :)
Yes, just wait until she's 2 or 3 or 4! Time flies! Enjoy every minute!
It was so fun to see you guys & little Azure this past weekend. Thanks for making the effort to come, especially such a long way.
I can't wait for you to have a southern spring - just the other day my cousin Jordan and I were reminiscing about gorgeous springs - my heart hurts a little thinking about the dogwood and azaleas and everything else. It's pretty here, but oh, I can't even explain how beautiful it is there. And Savannah is SUCH a pretty town! :)
by the way, I was talking to Gina recently and after a year plus she has still never had a calling in that ward - I thought I'd share so you know you're not the only one.
yay, pictures of Azure. I noticed that Charles was reading that creepy mother goose book. u guys should take the batteries out! ha ha, i cant wait until u guys come to cali!
Post a Comment