Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grandma's House

We spent last weekend with Charles' family in Idaho and had lots of fun. Charles sold his car so we are now a 1 car family. It was a somewhat emotional experience for Charles as he's had the car for 5 years but, it's been in the family since 1986.
Azure LOVED all the attention from her 6 cousins, aunt and uncle, and of course from Grandma and Grandpa.
We ate yummy food, (including the first time ever 2 brothers pasta sauce) sang and relished in each others company. Thanks for a great weekend, we love you! We also saw the new movie Emma Smith and loved it.

5 comments:

Just Me said...

It's always fun to get together with family! Hopefully Azure won't be far away from cousins for too long.

Sarah said...

Yay for cousins, grandparents, & aunts & uncles. I'm glad to see you too this Friday. I'm so excited you're coming.

. said...

I hope to see that new movie too! Hope it comes to Reno soon. Isn't it wonderful to spend time with family? I bet Azure just relished in all the attn she received.

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Well I noticed that you guys noticed our fine magnent on the fridge and you are wondering where we got it. Well the place we received it is called "what's stuck on your car" it's an interesting place to receive a magnent, but the place leaves some great memories and same with the magnent.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time, too, although I feel bad that I'm always distracted by Life in General. It wasn't until after we left that night that I really started to think about y'all being far down south for so long! It's hard to appreciate the present sometimes.

Anyway, thanks to Charlie for the pasta sauce ('cause I think Jon only stirred), which was delicious. And thanks to Deanna for coaching him on the pasta sauce. :) You are a good team, you two. And you made a beautiful baby who's obviously going to be a Rocket Scientist or something like that.