Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring has FINALLY sprung

It is officially spring to me when there are blossoms! And even though there have been a few cold days and even some snow, it's still spring finally which makes me giddy :)


Popcorn popping on the apricot tree :)

Charles and I stumbled upon the Primary song, On a Golden Springtime. What a delightful song, I love it! Have any of you heard of it? It's my new favorite spring song.
Yesterday we saw a TON of ducks, geese, and seagulls in a pond by Charles' work and Azure was so excited!

We hope you are enjoying spring!

6 comments:

. said...

i LOVE spring! It's my second favorite season, second to fall! I love the new flower buds. I too, think of popcorn on the Apricot tree.

lori said...

Lucy has been singing popcorn popping non-stop! Spring is WONDERFUL!

Just Me said...

Yea for spring for Deanna! I always think of you everytime I see a tulip!!

Jamie said...

I love the song "On a Golden Springtime"! It's really a perfect spring song. :) Hope you guys are doing well- let me know if you need help packing and stuff. (Crazy it's coming soon!) I'm available any day after 12:30/1ish. :)

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Yea, I'm glad the spring time has come to Utah. Spring time and the blossoms are so refreshing, especially after a cold winter. I'll have to check out the song.

Aunt Tally said...

i done get the big lots quote...