Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

9 months strong

Azure has now been outside of the womb as long as she was inside!

Easter was fabulous. My camera's batteries died so I'll have to wait to post Easter pics. My family came up to visit for the weekend (hence the days I missed blogging about Easter week). I hope that you enjoyed doing some Christ-centered activities with your family.

Friday was Azure's 9 month appointment and she has finally reached 15 lbs. That's what we guessed she would weigh at her 4 month appt but she was only 13 and then at 6 months she was 14 lbs. We hope she gains more than 1 lb in the next 3 months!

She can now climb to the top of the stairs by herself...

"Daddy, will you catch me if I fall?" "Here I come!"

We went up to campus with my family and stopped in the Harris Fine Arts Center (HFAC) which is named after Charles' great grandfather, Franklin Stewart Harris, who was also BYU's 5th president, to take a picture of Azure and her great, great, grandfather.



Her personality is developing more and more. She is mimicking a lot of our words and sounds, smiling for the camera, tilting her head to the side while she's eating, and being a complete joy to be around.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what a good idea! Hope you had fun with the fam. It was great to see you guys last weekend.

Just Me said...

They do get to be so much fun the older they get! Each age and stage has its fun times, but the more of a personality they develop the more fun they become! I can't wait to meet her in a few months!!

lori said...

what great pictures of Azure and her great great grandpa!

Glad you guys had a good time with your family!