Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Quirky Tag

Martha tagged me awhile ago and I never got around to it and I need a new post, so here are some of my quirks.

1) I tremble when I get really excited or when thinking about a potential exciting conversation and shake my hands. I've done this ever since I was about 4 or 5 and most times would do it with a pencil in my hand. My dad I think noticed it first and thought I would grow out of it, but I still do it to this day! It's pretty embarrassing when I get caught in the act because to others it looks like I'm crazy, really!

2) I constantly crack my right pinkie on the side of my face. It's really crooked after years of doing this.

3) I also crack my hip usually before going to bed by kicking my leg up into a kickboxing move.

4) When talking about things that are in close proximity to me I usually point to it.

5) I also "wag" my tongue when I'm excited too.

I tag Julie b/c she likes to be tagged and anyone else that would like to.

4 comments:

Just Me said...

That's funny!! I remember most of these things, but never thought you to be odd because of them. I guess because Beside the hand shaking and tongue wagging I do the same things just ten times worse. And who ever said I loved to be tagged?? That was the funniest part of all. But I don't hate it. Aren't they easy posts??

. said...

The tongue wag!! I remember that esp. when you were very excited, usually about something funny that happened to you.

Aunt Tally said...

hello......... i thought this was azure's blog!

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.