Last night we had a late dinner so I was starving as I scooped my bowl full of chicken tortellini soup. In my zeal to eat it, I burnt my tongue! I do this frequently especially when I am really hungry and can't wait for the food to cool down. I always tell myself to not do that the next time because the consequence of a burnt tongue follows into the next day with not being able to taste much. I continue to repeat this silly mistake over and over again.Please share your silly mistakes (you can comment anonymously if you're too embarrassed to reveal your identity).




7 comments:
Hmmm. I don't know. I'm always stubbing my toe on furniture or bashing my shoulder/hips into door frames from not paying attention. Lately, though, I think that I can nurse Julian and eat at the same time, and the poor boy ends up with drippings of beef stroganoff, tortilla soup, chocolate, or whatever on his sleeper. I guess I should realize that it's too messy to eat and nurse at the same time! :)
It IS a small mormon world!! It's so fun to see you! You're a beautiful mom.
I don't know if this is a silly mistake, but I always seem to give wrong information. I generally say that if it's between what I think and what someone else thinks then most likely they are right because 99% of the time I am wrong so that's kind like my silly mistake I guess. There's plenty of other things too, but nothing in particular comes to mind.
I always go to put something away, especially after grocery shopping but also while cleaning the house, etc., and i leave behind something that i meant to bring along because it needed to be put away in the same place. So i have to make several trips back and forth, simply because i can't keep my thoughts together long enough to remember what needs to go where. Which makes me a little crazy sometimes. :)
silly mistake? How about annoying habit? My brain doesn't seem to have an effective categorizing system, so I put my keys in like 10different places. This creates some havoc when I can't remember what place I put them. There are "emergencies" every day: can't remember where I put my purse, keys, wallet, etc. It gets so bad that I put Ezra in the car to do errands, and then I forget where my keys are. 20 minutes later, I have everything, but Ezra is pretty mad and frustrated at this point because he had to wait for me and my disorganization! I love your interactive posts, they're fun!
I burnt my tongue worse than I have ever before known last week. I spooned up some caramel pecans (mmm...) that were fresh from the buttery pan and I actually heard my tongue sizzle. Yikes. It bled that night. However, the pecans were delectable.
Hi Deanna! It looks like you guys are doing well. Azure is adorable and to my surprise she looks like Charles! I'm sad that we left Provo before she made her debut! My silly mistake was that for an entire month I thought that I was washing my hair with shampoo, but it was conditioner. Never have I felt so dumb!
Post a Comment