Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Update

We heard back from Midwestern today and unfortunately we're not going there this year since everyone showed up to orientation. We don't know why we need to stay here in Provo but we are trusting in the Lord that He knows and that He has a plan for us even if it means staying in Provo for a few more months. Azure was excited to move to AZ b/c she likes warm weather just like her mommy and daddy but alas we will have to bundle her up come winter and protect her from the snow!

3 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

I was really praying that you guys would move but I guess life goes on. It would've been nice to cut the drive in half. Well I hope I will see you guys soon if you decide to move out of your apartment

Just Me said...

So sorry to hear, but good things come of everything in life. Buy lots of fleece and keep warm! I don't miss the ice and snow!! Don't look at the time stamp...I can't fall asleep! (I told you NOT to look!)

Anonymous said...

So sorry you guys aren't going down to AZ. It would have been SO much closer to CA! There's always some reason, and a good one I'm sure. We'll need to get Azure a parka!