Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pie Plate Eyes


Ok, so Charles won the poll by a long shot and I do agree- he and Azure are practically twins but I did look like Azure when I was a baby. Maybe I should post some of my baby pics and have a rematch with the voting poll!

Azure continues to get bigger and longer each day. She is enjoying her baths a little more especially when she gets dried off in her hooded towel.

She also likes this here sling a little more than she did at first. She prefers it to her stroller. She lifts her head up and looks around at all the scencery with wide "pie plate eyes" as Charles calls them. The other day we took a walk in it and she completely zonked out.
We thought this was a funny pose so took a picture. Later we found out why she looked so surprised/bashful, this was just seconds before a big blow out! So big that those pajamas she's wearing are now stained! :(

6 comments:

Just Me said...

I'm glad she's enjoying her baths more. And sorry about the stains...you might as well get used to it now. I've never heard the term "pie plate eyes." You'll have to ask him where that comes from?? Zach has really big eyes sometimes too and I've always called them deer eyes. Because they are so bright and brown it reminds me of a deer.

MayoStix said...

"Pie plate eyes" is of ancient origin, its etymology not well known. It is pronounced whilst bearing all of ones teeth and retracting the neck to a minimal length.

Deanna said...

In other words, Charles made it up!

MayoStix said...

I have no idea why "camiseta personalizada" is advertizing on our blog, but I highly suggest everyone follow their link. And luckily if you don't speak portuguese, they translated their page into english.

The Erickson Family said...

She is so cute Deanna! We were out in Utah just a couple of weeks ago and I was going to call, but we were so busy! Next time we will have to stop by. In the meantime you can check out our blog at www.njerickson.blogspot.com if you want.

Just Me said...

Now that I'm able to be on the internet again, I'm glad that Charles so kindly clued me in as to how to say Pie Plate Eyes. I would have been doing it all wrong thus truly looking foolish.