Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Smiles all around!

Yea! We finally found a place to live today! It's taken us almost a week to find something so we're all very excited. Especially Azure, she finally gets her own room. You can see her happiness exuding in this picture, her first smile caught on camera :)














This last week has been somewhat stressful b/c of our apartment/house hunting but now that we've found a place we're stress-free, at least for now.

Azure has been drooling like crazy the past few weeks. I read that at 2 months this is normal due to overactive salivary glands and that it doesn't mean she's teething (thank goodness). We tried to get some shots of this drool. If you look closely you can see the spit bubbles. I think she inherited her dad's salivary glands except hers are only active when she's awake ;)

Stay tuned for pics of our new condo!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Yea!!! I'm very excited for you! I'm glad the lady finally made a decision. I was hoping you would be posting something exciting tonight. Yea for the smiles too. She is so cute and I loved when the smiles started coming. It just warms your heart doesn't it?!?

Aunt Tally said...

I'm so glad you guys got the condo. I'm even more excited that I get to see you guys this weekend! yay!