Up until this point in my life, I have chosen to steer clear of B-Logging, but because there needs to be a detailed record of Azure's shenanigans, it now seems the prudent thing to do. Please take the time to participate in the poll to determine who Azure most resembles. Results will be published and presented to Azure at a later date.
These pictures will lead you to the correct answer.




7 comments:
I think this poll is rigged. Oh well, if we do it in our own democratic processes, why not here? Charles, she is a spitting image. Congrats to you all!
Come see us in Seattle.
My pretty niece! I just love that first pic of her on the bed. She is SO adoreable! Aunt Tally loves you Azure!
I've been anti-blog for a while myself. It's for them youngsters and such. Too hip for me I guess, but they can be mighty useful sometimes. My old lady has succumb to the Facebook madness. Kids these days and that dang interweb thing that they are always playing on...eats up too much good time if you ask me. Anyways, you' gotcherself a cute kid there. I voted (said she looked like her momma just so I could go against the grain...cause that's how I roll). Scoggs
I am fully confident that the people are able to choose correctly and stifle any cries of corruption.
So glad to have you in blogging land even though I've done a terrible job of posting lately. I hope to do it again soon. There are too many stories I should've posted about Zachary that I haven't. I'm sure you will do better than me since you were always so good at keeping a diary!!
The pencil up the nose adds a nice touch. Now Azure will know that her father has quite the sense of humor. I was looking at this blog at work and had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. Anyway, Deanna and Charles, you have a beautiful baby girl. God Bless. Aunt Paula
Ahhh!!! She is so great! She is also so long :) I bet you have so much fun with her. THanks for the pictures. They are awesome.
I hope all goes well as another semester begins,
Love,
Carrie K
Post a Comment