I kept touching my ring over and over again. I would hold out my hand to see it, grinning ear to ear, shaking my head in awe and then would again have to wipe away a new wave of tears.
I wish I could still wear my ring, but it's too big. I was about 15-20 lbs heavier when we got engaged. And he still loved me :) I thought about re-sizing it but, it fits when I'm pregnant and I am waiting to see what size my fingers are after we're done having children. I'd hate to make it smaller now only to have to make it bigger again later. Who knows, maybe my body will do something crazy again and I won't lose my baby weight with the last pregnancy.
We may not be perfect, but we are perfect for each other.





2 comments:
My ring is big, too! It's always been a bit big (even though we did have it sized once--just not enough)... but yeah, I get to wear mine when I'm pregnant the whole time! I should probably get it resized sometime though since I think Logan is our caboose. :)
I love it! I know you are a published author and all (with your birth story) but you should really write another book someday. You are good with words!
Post a Comment