Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Catch up: Aunt Tally and Uncle Angel's visit

We just got back from our trip to New Orleans and Florida but, I am behind and am just now posting about Aunt Tally and Uncle Angel's visit back in Oct...

On our way back home from Raleigh we got to see Tally and Angel at their timeshare in Hilton Head. It was such a treat to come home (somewhat) and have them already here and waiting for us :)

Vince really latched onto Angel. They were best buds the whole week. If I left the room, it was okay as long as Uncle Angel was there. I sure could use you around to help me entertain that boy Angel ;)

They even treated us to a BBQ of beef heart hamburgers! Looks just like turkey burgers; tastes just a little different though. Not sure I'd recommend those. Yeah. Thanks guys.
We ate at Mrs. Wilkes and then walked around downtown. It was such a gorgeous Fall day!




We picked out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.

Angel helped Azure carve one. I took the easy route and applied vinyl stickers to mine.

We made yummy treats.

We went to the Children's Museum in Hilton Head, and hung out at the beach.




This is his excited face



Thanks for coming! Can't wait till we see you again :)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

It all looks so fun!

That's really fun that Vince loved Angel so much. :)

Aunt Tally said...

Aw. Our own post. Now we know what the beef hearts question was for...ha ha ha. We had a really fun time. Thanks for hanging out with us :)

Sarah said...

Visitors are so fun! Lucky. In the photo of Azure and Vince on the stairs, Azure looks like Jo!