![]() |
| Our little monster |
Of course they didn't have any orange only balloon packs left. And the only way you can tell it's supposed to be a pumpkin is by the green steam at the top. This is my feeble attempt at being crafty.
Azure had already been a mouse for the past 2 yrs so I thought I should get her another costume. She told me she wanted to be Clifford The Big Red Dog. I kinda like that she is isn't super girly and didn't want to be a Disney princess. I'm not really down with Disney princesses. The cheapest Clifford costume I found was $20, $10 too much. So, I casually mentioned it wouldn't be so bad to be a mouse again and she agreed!
Vince's bear costume was just a little too tight and the day of the Trunk or Treat was warm. Then I remembered that my parents had bought him a Charlie Brown romper. Totally worked as a costume.
I wanted to dress up, but I was a little too stressed about the pumpkin game to figure anything else out. Chelsea was a super cute Minnie Mouse!
On the actual night of Halloween it did end up being cold, the first year it wasn't over 75 since we've lived here! So, Vince adorned the bear costume for the actual trick-or-treating.
It was the 2nd year we went trick-or-treating in a real neighborhood. As we were going from house to house I said to Charles, "We are officially parents. This is the real deal." It was a milestone. We also had our first ever trick-or-treaters in our married life. A real Halloween to remember.
The let down was that the Beep-Boops didn't answer their door. Not sure we're ever going to find out what their real last name is. Oh well.
![]() |
| The loot |












3 comments:
I love it! I can't wait for our first real Halloween! The Charlie brown romper is super cute! Especially with the bear hood on!
Love it! :)
What a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment