Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Talent Show

For our ward talent show/Christmas party we performed with our friends the Clarks and Jen.
L to R: Ben Clark on the guitar, Lindsey Clark on the mandolin, Charlie on the guitar, Jen & me, vocals.
I love this picture of our children dancing around while their parents perform :)
We sang "I'll Fly Away" and "Away in a Manger." Blue grass is so fun! "I'll Fly Away" was a little too low for my voice so I was straining a bit. I dream of being able to perform with Charlie. Add amazing, talented friends to the equation and it's nothing short of awesome, regardless if it was my best performance or not. Such a fun night!

It's a pain to upload videos to the blog anymore but, here's the song straight from the soundtrack.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wish I could have heard you guys. Sounds like fun.