Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year End Statistical Report

Last year's post was such a hit, we decided we would do it again....

In 2008 we:

Started reading 15 books, finished reading 5 books, some of which were initiated in 2007.

Survived 1 automobile accident and averted many more.

Reported 2 drunk drivers.

Shot 586 rounds of various ammunition.

Gave Azure 373 baths.

Took 14 showers (Charles).

Saved $592 in coupons.

Amounted 111 intern hours at CVS.

Spent 5,647 hours on the "interweb." (Azure)

Endured 315 hours of lectures.

Taught 39 classes at church.

Watched 18 movies.

Changed 2,792 diapers.

Produced 124 gallons of whole milk. (Deanna)

Boarded 18 flights.

Drove 11,688 miles.

Bought 1 car, buried 1.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11 comments:

Nana Lama said...

Tell Charles that taking too many showers dries your skin.

lori said...

Yes, I love this post! You guys have been busy!!

Best wishes for a WONDERFUL new year!

Aunt Tally said...

do u guys actually keep track of all that stuff?....

Just Me said...

Isecond Natalee's do you ar is it an estimate? Besides Charles must've given up after taking so many showers.

Just Me said...

I should double check my comment before posting. That's what happens when a baby is in your arms. So surry about that! And I spelled sorry like that on purpose. my last commment was supposed to read or not ar by the way!

Stefani M. said...

Yes, where do you get that count?

Sarah said...

I really am considering counting these things myself for next year. But that would be too copycat. Thanks for sharing.

Martha said...

I know others asked this--but are these true statistics? If so your record-keeping is amazing! Either way sounds like an exciting year you had!

adriandgreg said...

Funny. What is with the 14 showers. I thought you had the broken arm. What a cute idea. What a fun year.

Deanna said...

Some of the stats are 100% accurate. Others are educated guesses based on actual averages. A few are just jokes!

Kassi said...

I really enjoyed it, I think it was another hit!