Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Death of a Salesman

I have a burning hatred for cockroaches that keeps me sufficiently warm so as to induce profuse sweating even during the winter months. Their wile is unmatched among arthropods. The other night when Deanna screamed and converted all of my circulating blood to cheese, I came to dispose of our vile guest but he escaped. He was exceedingly wise, most likely an elder or medicine man in his own community. Fuming, I attempted to slumber whilst sensing dainty antennae conducting some filthy, unheard cockroach symphony somewhere in the darkness. Then we heard a series of heavy FLOP!s on the shelves adjacent to our place of retire. Illuminating the room revealed the clumsy fellow, who quickly sought refuge amidst the board games. Having recently obtained an upland game stamp and finishing top of my hunter's safety class, the following occured at ca. 1:00 AM, AD.: (Azure can be heard in a clear state of distress over the breach.)




Slain!

6 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

Cheers! All hail the slayer of the roaches!!

Aunt Tally said...

(that was angel) good job charley

Stefani M. said...

Dude! He's fast! Glad you got him. That was funny to watch.

Bonnie said...

I'm glad Azure wasn't around to see the carnage. You'll have to show her the video when she's old enough to understand.

Erin said...

You are the hunter, Charlie.

Just Me said...

Thanks Billy for sharing the footage with us. I was glad I kept my small children from the room for that was not a showing for such young eyes. Can I call on you if I ever have an incident like that one in my own home?