I have a plethora of posts in the making but, I just have to post this real quick. I just made some adorable Valentines for free, shipping included. They come in a set of 6 for free. Use code Valentine at checkout. Click here to make yours and here for further instructions. You don't have to enter your credit card info. Offer ends Feb. 1.
Seems like they're geared to be from a child, but you can still make them for your significant other/friend if you don't have kids.
Let me know if you make one and what they look like :)




1 comment:
I checked it out, but I need to take a cute picture of the boys first. I'm gonna send them to grandparents and aunts and such. Thanks for the info! I'll let you know when I do it although you will probably get it done before me and of course I will be using the rocket one! So cute!!
Post a Comment